Summer Camp is upon us! Troop 451 is returning to Camp Geiger in St. Joseph, MO.
- There will be a uniform and locker inspection Friday, June 14th from 6pm to 7:30pm at FUMC.
- We will depart from the First United Methodist Church of Lewisville at 10pm on Saturday, June 15th.
- We will return around 11pm on Saturday, June 22rd.
Stay Connected with everything that is happening (you must be logged in to view that page).
Friday night's check-in will include
- Footer Locker Inspection
- Medicine Check-In
- Money Check-In
- OTC Medicine Waiver
- BSA Forms (2 copies) Check-In
- Insurance Card (2 copies) Check-In.
Download the following forms to help you with the check-in process
BSA Medical Forms - Parts A, B and C - Signed by a Doctor - TWO copies of EACH
Insurance Card - Front and Back - TWO copies
The following is information about your activities at Summer Camp
Families who want to attend Family Night (Wed 6/19) or the Tapping Fire (Thurs 6/20) do not need to meet requirements as they are just visitors to camp.
Additional policies and information about camp can be found on Geiger's own page: http://www.ponyexpressbsa.org/camping-and-activities/camp-geiger