Summer Camp is upon us! Troop 451 is returning to Camp Geiger in St. Joseph, MO.
- There will be a uniform and locker inspection Friday, June 14th from 6pm to 7:30pm at FUMC.
- We will depart from the First United Methodist Church of Lewisville at 9:30pm on Saturday, June 15th.
- We will return around 9pm on Saturday, June 22rd.
Stay Connected with everything that is happening (you must be logged in to view that page).
Friday night's check-in will include
- Footer Locker Inspection
- Medicine Check-In
- Money Check-In
- OTC Medicine Waiver
- BSA Forms (2 copies) Check-In
- Insurance Card (2 copies) Check-In.
Download the following forms to help you with the check-in process
BSA Medical Forms - Parts A, B and C - Signed by a Doctor - TWO copies of EACH
Insurance Card - Front and Back - TWO copies
The following is information about your activities at Summer Camp
Read the Summer Camp Activity Catalogue to see what activities are available, then
check the Summer Camp Activity Schedule to see when you can fit in the activity, then
mark your Summer Camp Activity Selections and hand them in to the Troop ASAP to get the best chance of getting your selections.
An overview of all of the Daily Camp Schedule is also available.
Families who want to attend Family Night (Wed 6/19) or the Tapping Fire (Thurs 6/20) do not need to meet requirements as they are just visitors to camp.
Additional policies and information about camp can be found on Geiger's own page: http://www.ponyexpressbsa.org/camping-and-activities/camp-geiger